A Scion Society of The Baker Street Irregulars
“He made his money in real estate …”
– The Adventure of The Three Garridebs
This will be a somewhat unusual HolmeWork assignment. Above we have the reverse design of an encased cent for Sherlock Homes of Goshen, Indiana.
Here is what we currently know:
- The encased cent was manufactured by the Penny Press Mint. We have been in contact with them, and they are unable to provide any additional information at this time.
- We believe that this encased cent was manufactured around 2007 0r 2008.
- We do know that the coin was a cent, not a nickel or quarter.
Here is what we need to find out:
- What was the design on the other side of the encasement?
- How many were made?
We reached out to Sherlock Homes in 2015 and received no response. Since we have a few members in Indiana, hopefully they can take on this research project.